This recipe was requested by a dear friend of mine, so of course I must oblige! Smoothie bowls are really just whatever fruit you like into a blender and then into a bowl. This is the kind I have been making recently.
- Again, choose whatever fruits or toppings you want!
- I make these in the morning after I got to the gym. They’re actually super filling.
- Vegan (except for honey technically so just omit that)
- Lets blend
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Blend Time: 3 minutes (I have a poopy blender though so if you have a fancy one it won’t take so long)
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 – 1 cup of vanilla oat milk
- splash of apple juice
- sweetened coconut
- Add blueberries, strawberries, banana, apple juice, and oat milk to a blender. Blend until smooth. Consistency should be Thicker than a smoothie but not too thick that it won’t blend.
- Add the smoothie mix to a bowl, top with granola, coconut, and honey. Add more blueberries for the ~aesthetic~.
Delicious and simple and healthy. I hope you guys give this one a try!