This is a quick one but so delicious! Inspired by a restaurant my friends and I went to while we were in Atlanta this past weekend. I’ve eaten it for breakfast for the past three days. So good.
- Smoked salmon is a sustainable food, especially if you can verify that the brand farms their salmon sustainably. But even if they don’t, having seafood every once in a while is more sustainable than having met every day.
- My pickled onion recipe is on the blog somewhere, I think the Mumbai Burrito part has it. You can also put raw onions on this, I just don’t prefer them.
- Dave’s 21 seed bread or whatever its called has been my favorite lately. I toast it with butter as a snack all the time, highly recommend.
- Check out my tiktok @kale.eatsplants to watch me make dis toast.
- Boop ee doop, not vegan sorry.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 2 slices of bread
- smoked salmon
- green onion
- goat cheese
- pickled onion
- salt and pepper
- Toast the bread to your desired level of toastiness. Slice however much green onion you want and mix with the goat cheese.
- Spread the goat cheese mix onto the toast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with the smoked salmon and pickled onions and dill.
Making toast is less of a recipe and more of an idea, its easy to make your own. I hope you guys give this one a try!